Friday, December 11, 2009

Is Physicians Formula Organic makeup ok for acne-prone skin? Should I try Almay TLC 16 hr makeup??

Ug, I don't seem to win, I have tried SOOO many makeup lines, Bare Minerals, Sheer Cover, Physicians Formula Mineral Wear, Covergirl, Maybeline, Revlon, YOU NAME IT!! I can't find anything that my acne agrees with, I currently started taking an antibiotic for my acne, but I want to make sure Im not clogging my pores. I saw PF Organic at walmart and Ive walked by this product and stared at it so many times, Im scared cause one its not oil free and two its a moisturizes so idk if ill be shiny or no! but then I saw Almay TLC 16 hr natural ingredients, oil free, hypo-aller, derm tested... Any suggestions ? Anyone try any of this products already and have feedback?? TY so much!!Is Physicians Formula Organic makeup ok for acne-prone skin? Should I try Almay TLC 16 hr makeup??
Yes, Physicians Formula Organic Wear is okay for acne-prone skin. It doesn't clog pores and doesn't make the skin oily, so it's good. I recommend this over Almay and all the other drugstore brands. I have acne-prone skin, and I thought of getting Physicians Formula Organic Wear or Bare Minerals. But I chose this and it works the same way for a cheaper price. It doesn't feel cakey or oily either. And even better...everything, the brush, container, and powder is all eco-friendly and not tested on animals. So yeah, try it and see how it works for you. Hope I helped. :)Is Physicians Formula Organic makeup ok for acne-prone skin? Should I try Almay TLC 16 hr makeup??
I absolutely love this the Made from Earth Green Tea Toxin cleanser! I had been using the AcneFree Severe Acne Treatment System however, I do not feel the system is designed for prolonged use. Recently though my break-outs were horrible and my skin was over-producing oil. I tried switching makeup a Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin