Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does Almay SmartShade makeup offer good coverage??

I'm thinking about getting this but I need something with good coverage, I dont want something very sheer. Thanks!Does Almay SmartShade makeup offer good coverage??
I just saw the commercial for it and purchased it. It's incredible!!! It works just like it does in the commercial and the coverage is amazing!Does Almay SmartShade makeup offer good coverage??
I don't know but it looks really cool and fun to apply! That's what I call high-tech make-up!
i opt for max factor.....it covers superbly and is quite natural, i have also done well with helene rubinstein, and love her sense of color..but make sure you are well moisturized, and use alpha lypolic acid on a nightly basis to exfolliate and smooth the skin..............dunt use soap, neva eve...use noxemma or something like that for cleansing....and to really feel secure, eat healthy, be wholesome, say your prayers, and eat your fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin