Friday, December 11, 2009

Is Almay a good brand of makeup?

It truly is! It is very gentle and does not cause any irritation. I have tried a lot of brands, but when it comes to choosing something that does not irritate my skin, I choose Almay! (I sounded like a commercial here. Ha ha)Is Almay a good brand of makeup?
Drug store brands have come along way, but if your buying foundation or powder, spend a little money on Clinique or Lancome.Is Almay a good brand of makeup?
Almay is all I ever use....


Just fill out your Almay BeautyGuide in order to determine your specific needs. Almay庐 will then recommend products for you and store this information so that it is available each time you visit their site


It's a lot f fun!


http://www.almay.com/Pg/Recommender/Shor鈥?/a>
it depens on what type of color skin you have ,....
Almay is a top of the line product, but if you are young and don't have a lot of flaws you want to hide, I'd think something like Cover Girl would be just as good for about half the money.
Almay is a great brand of makeup, it has great coverage, great colors, and it doesn't irritate your skin. So if you have acne proned or sensitive skin almay and neutrogena are best
its always been great for me, and has been a good conditioner for my skin
If you have skin allergies yes, but if you don't I think that there are alot better products. I like Lorel' alot.
I DON'T REALLY KNOW ABOUT ALMAY BUT I DO KNOW A GOOD BRAND OF MAKEUP FOR YOUNG AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN. ITS CALL MAC. YOU CAN EVEN GO TO MAC WEBSITE. I READ ABOUT IT LAST MONTH. FANTASIA USES MAC AND SHE AND THE CRITICS BELIEVES THAT IT'S VERY GOOD FOR US. I ORDERED SOME I'M WAITING ON MY ARRIVAL AND I'LL TELL YOU HOW GOOD IT TURNED OUT. ALSO REVLON IS A GOOD MAKE UP
it's really good stuff considering you can buy it from a drugstore. Neutrogena is really great too.
YES!
yes
you should know how to apply make up right as well
Yes. I used to work for Almay. The brand has great makeup/skincare and it's good for your skin, too. The brand just had a makeover, so it's even better now, and made simple to find what's right for you in the store. (Make-up/skincare organized by skintype, Eye organized by eyecolor, so you can't go wrong).
Hi, If you want a pure, safe and beneficial makeup please go to www.wonderful.myarbonne.com and check out their About Face Makeup line. Arbonne products have no animal by-products in them and have never been tested on animals. If you want to know what is in OTC makeups and lotions google ';rendering plants'; to see what go into OTC products. Arbonne products are herbal and botically based.
I like Almay because it is an inexpensive product that is not tested on animals. It is the child company of Revlon who also does not test on animals. Most high end beauty products are not tested on animals, like mac, clinique, and estee lauder, but shisiedo and lancome DO! I love the Mac hyper real foundation, and all their color pigments are superior so I wear them to go at on Saturday night and such. For daytime I use almay nearly naked foundation, because it is sheer (and cheap). L'oreal is not animal cruelty free, but they have an excellent line called true match which looks very natural, especially the blushes. I can't live with out mascara and I would have to say Lancome makes the best. Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin