Friday, December 11, 2009

Almay Pure Blends Mineral Makeup. Yes or No?

So i've heard a lot about mineral makeup, with people saying its got great coverage, lasts ages and doesnt look cakey, which is what im looking for. I find bare minerals to be to expensive for me (too young to be spending that much on foundation) but i've seen almay has a mineral foundation (http://www.almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.鈥?/a> and it looks pretty good lol. but i was wondering if anyones tryed it and what their thoughts are one the product. also can anyone give me a bit more info on mineral makeup, does it always come in the powdery form, can it be liquid, do you apply it the same as other foundations etc? please help! thanks in advance!Almay Pure Blends Mineral Makeup. Yes or No?
I have used this, and I only used it over my foundation. In all honesty the powder in it is good, but the applicator sucks. The applicator either puts too much on or not enough. Try another Almay powder! THose are always great!Almay Pure Blends Mineral Makeup. Yes or No?
I have not tried it personally, but my friend says her sisters use it and you can see the powder on their face and its icky.





But thats only what I hear.
  • hair brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin