Friday, December 11, 2009

Almay Smart Shade Makeup?

How does this work? How well is the coverage? Can I have some reviews on this? People say that it matches their exact skin tone but since it comes out white couldnt it just go on your skin clear like lotion that will make you think that it really is your skintone and not just ';make up that fits your perfect color'; but to actually be just another wanna be makeup that is actually lotion?Almay Smart Shade Makeup?
There are 2 things that I find work great for my skin.





1. BeneFit Cosmetics have very fun and good quality make up for a decent price. They have a foundation/powder when its dry called some kind-a gorgeous and it works well with the medium to dark skin tones. I am fairly light and it worked well with me but I got lazy when trying to blend it.





2. I am now hooked on i.d. Bare Minerals. They have make up that is good for your skin and wont irritate it. Plus they have a few shades to choose from and you build your coverage. Also they have a awesome deal going on, on their website right now.





Check out the links I provided. I hope you find my info useful! Feel free to e-mail me with questions.





I love make-up!Almay Smart Shade Makeup?
no that stuff is stupid it goes on like lotion and has like no coverage, it prolly dosent even do anything. Its waste of money
my mom has that, i don't know if it works for her, though. she has lighter skin than me (much lighter!), and i put some on the back of my hand one day, just to see if it matched ANY shade. turns out it does have color to it, because the spot where i put the makeup was lighter than the rest of my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin