Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone know anything about Almay Smart Shade Makeup??

It is a foundation that is suppose to go on colorless and then adjusts to your skin tone to make your skin glow and look flawless like any other foundation. Does this really work??Does anyone know anything about Almay Smart Shade Makeup??
I have tried this and it really does adjust to the correct color. But it is very sheer. Some people want that, I myself need a maximum coverage foundation. When it comes out of the tube it is white, but once you start to blend it into your skin, it changes to the correct color of your skin. Really cool if you ask me!Does anyone know anything about Almay Smart Shade Makeup??
Drugstore.com has reviews on this product from people who I would go search there too and see what they said.
you can go to my avon web page and look at what people wrote about it www.youravon.com/jmaujer
I haven't personally tried it but I trust the brand Almay and a lot of people like it.





Try makeupalley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin