Saturday, December 5, 2009

Has anyone use the Almay smart shade makeup?

Its the makeup that goes on what but then turns to a shade to complement your skin tone. I bought some but I bought the wrong color. I bought light/med. and I need just light. The light/med came up WAY to dark.The store said I could bring it back but I don't want to buy the light if it is going to be either too light or too dark. Has anyone else used it and what did you think?Has anyone use the Almay smart shade makeup?
yes my friend use the light and i used the light/med the light looks really pretty on her skin and mabey on yours too! you should try it on at the store or just buy it and c if its good for u! i bet it will b!Has anyone use the Almay smart shade makeup?
I haven't tried it yet, but I'm going to, but in your case take it back try it in the store, like on the back of hand that should tell you whether it will be too light or dark. Good luck!
yes
Test it in the store before you buy!
Try testing it at the store before you buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin