Saturday, December 5, 2009

Almay eye defining makeup?

i just bought it today for the first time.


i have blue eyes and i want them to pop even more than they already do.


i bought the eyeliner, eye shadow, and mascara.


does anyone use this? and does it work?Almay eye defining makeup?
It should. I have the Almay eyeshadow trio for green eyes, and I'm really happy with it. I'm really picky about my eye shadow shades. Look at the diagram on/in the packaging for ideas how to use it. For me the lightest shade makes my eyes look bigger, the purple brings out the color and so does the dark green, then I do the lighter color just above my lids for larger looking eyes (like I said).





I also have a dark violet eye liner I use instead of black for instance because the purple in it is so subtle, it looks almost black, but brings out my green eyes. I'll bet the eyeliner you brought is just the right shade to do that for you blue eyes (I think it's dark brown that does it for blue eyes, but I can't remember).





Anyway, point being, regardless how you use them (I rarely follow the diagram that came with my shadows) the colors will definitely bring out your eye color.Almay eye defining makeup?
If you use it right it will accentuate your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin