Friday, December 11, 2009

Almay or maybelline makeup?

in makeup stuff which one you think works better


10 points for the best / very detail answer


thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)Almay or maybelline makeup?
depends on which type of makeup you're talking about like for concealer, I prefer Maybelline but for foundation, I like Almay SmartShadeAlmay or maybelline makeup?
Almay focuses more on the quality of the product, rather than sex appeal or marketing. I DO have maybelline, but Almay is much better in my opinion. They also have the new natural line. :)


Also, Almay has the best foundation.


While all of maybelline's foundations aren't very good in quality. Mainly a marketing scheme.
both are pretty good actually, but i'd use the maybelline collosal mascara (it really thickens your eyelashes, %26amp; make them look longer which is pretty awesome (: ) %26amp;%26amp; i would also use almay's eyeshadow's (: but if your looking for foundation use maybelline(:
both are pretty good. Actually i have almay mascara, maybelline blush, and covergirl foundation. It depends on you.





Y would u ask this?





thank u for answering.. i was just wondering
Both are kinda 50/50 to me.





I like maybellines moisture lipstick and concealer stick, but that's about all that I have.


I like almay because its more natural so it should be better for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin