Friday, December 11, 2009

Almay makeup?

what do you guys think of the almay makeup that transforms to match your skin tone? i bought it today but i want to know what everyone thinksAlmay makeup?
I love it! I bought it and I thought it was the coolest thing... I was really impressed. I think it has decent coverage, and it's lightweight so it doesn't feel sticky and heavy.





If you don't have good skin an it's too sheer, try a concealer underneath and a powder over the top.Almay makeup?
its ok its very sheer kinda like a tinted moisturizer and it doesn't have much coverage so i dont really use it that much
I bought it a year ago when it first came out


and it did not make my skin tone look good


I have tan skin and it made my skin too olively


the shade did not match to suit my face


my opinion: not worth the money for tan or medium skin tones
i like it.


you should try it.
Not much coverage, my freind said it wasn't that great.
I love it .. it works really well ... i like it b/c i dont have to stand around trying to figure out what color will look best on me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin