Friday, December 11, 2009

Does Almay's New Smart Shade Makeup Really Work?

I saw the commercial on it, it i wondered if anyone has tried it...tell me how it works!Does Almay's New Smart Shade Makeup Really Work?
It works, lol i put it on my my sister's wedding day it got on my bridesmaid dress didn't come off... other then that it's great.Does Almay's New Smart Shade Makeup Really Work?
i use it and love it, but i';m only 14. i wouldnt reccommend it for someone who needed alot of coverage





if you do decide to buy it, make sure you buy the right shade for you!! it will only turn out orange if you buy one too dark
Works just like all the others. Nothing special. Color comes in as it is applied to your face; you buy light, for example, so it has a light tint that shows up when applied to heat (your face.) What I do like about it is that it is light-weight.
NO do not buy it if u look at my question ,http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a> it did work well then it turned orane but if u need coverage dont buy it it cover a little but its like a moisterizer with just a hint of color not much coverage at all, i was great for the firt 4 days then today, ewww yuck dont waste yr money it was on sale at target so i didnt lose too much btu i cud of spent it on something else

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin