Saturday, December 5, 2009

Almay Smart Shade Makeup ~ 2 questions ~ Does it work and where can I buy it?

Hi, I just saw the Almay Smart Shade makeup commercial a few days ago and really wanna try it out. I have the hardest time trying to find a foundation that will match my skin, and this stuff is supposed to blend to match your skin tone so I wanna give it a try. Problem is my local stores don't have it (I tried Wal-Mart and 2 other grocery stores we have here locally and none carry it yet and don't know when they'll be getting some in). I looked it up at drugstore.com and they are also temporarily out of stock there on all 3 shades. :( Anyone else know where I could find some online? I think my shade would be the Light/Medium shade. Thanks!Almay Smart Shade Makeup ~ 2 questions ~ Does it work and where can I buy it?
yes i really works.you can buy it at albersons,k-mart,walmart,target,cvs pharmacy,eckerd,duane reade,meijer,harmon,longs drugs,rite aid,ulta,walgreens,wegmans,snyders and h-e-b.but really try itAlmay Smart Shade Makeup ~ 2 questions ~ Does it work and where can I buy it?
It should work fine, and I was going to buy it, too. You can buy it in drugstores like CVS, Rite Aid, and Eckerd.
I bought it and I LOVE IT!! Its amazing. It totally works. My husband totally notices the difference.





I got mine at Rite Aid but be prepared...its $15.00 a pop and its not a very big bottle.





I totally advise buying it though. It comes in three shades. I am white and can be pale and I still bought the medium shade and it works find for me. I think the light is more for like redheads.
i just bought it... and i like it. im like you, i dont really find stuff that matches my skin tone (mostly cause im olive/mediterranean coloured). you can find it in any drug store, im pretty sure.. i went to shoppers here, but i dont know if they have it where you are.





i like it, cause it actually matches my skin tone PERFECTLY. its amazing, ive never tried anything so accurately matching... its cool too, when it goes on your face.. hehe. at first you're like UH OH THATS TOO DARK but then it smooths on and becomes your EXACT colour!





and its not too shiny and not too drying. no matter how much you put on, its not cakey. by accident i put a LOT on my right side and it isnt cakey at all!





try it!





bythe way.. it was 13.99 for me.. in canadian dollars.. so try looking more then one place cause you might find it on sale.
I saw this at Ulta Cosmetics yesterday, and hesitated to buy it because I am not sure if it works as advertised. I'm in ';wait and see'; mode.





I've found that Ulta often stocks items in their stores that they don't sell online (sigh), so if you don't find it online and there is a store near you, check out the store. Here's a link to Ulta: http://www.ulta.com/control/main

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin