Friday, December 11, 2009

Almay Smart Shade Makeup? (10 points, thanks!) :)?

Heyy =]


How well does Almay Smart Shade Makeup and Almay Smart Shade concealer work? Are they good for a flawless look, good coverage, etc? Does the concealer cover up dark circles and blemishes/acne? I am buying my first foundation and concealer soon, and I'm considering these products. What are your overall opinions on them?





THANKS SO MUCH!! :)


%26lt;333





~Elwing


:)





PS. I can't use CoverGirl, Neutrogena, Maybelline, L'oreal or Rimmel London because those companies test on animals. This is why I'm choosing Almay. Also, with the foundation, I don't need heavy coverage, just light-medium.


THANKS :-)Almay Smart Shade Makeup? (10 points, thanks!) :)?
i think that its great that you're against animal testing,


so am i.(:





and yes, the almay smart shade make-up works really great.


i like the new smartbalance collection, it realy hides blemishes and even outs my skin tone, and its a light formula.





the concealer is also amazing. it covers up dark circles and conceals any blemishes that the foundation can't.





%26amp;the foundation covers almost anything possible,


(:


so go and buy it,


its worth every pennyAlmay Smart Shade Makeup? (10 points, thanks!) :)?
I use Aveda for my foundation and they do a fantastic job. Here is what I use: http://www.aveda.com/templates/products2鈥?/a>





It goes on smoothly and gives you coverage you want in a foundation but looks very natural. Plus, Aveda is all organic and is never tested on animals.
Its ok, buts its not the best. You really have to spend time blending with it or you'll end up with dark and light spots. Other then that it works pretty good. I really like the smart shade blush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin