Friday, December 11, 2009

Almay Clear Complexion Makeup !?

what are your thoughts on this?


is it good , or no?


whats the coverage?


help skin ?


%26amp; do you reccomend it ??


:) just tell me what you think!Almay Clear Complexion Makeup !?
i have the concealer.


it's ok but i'll never buy it again.


there were not enough shades to choose


from (it was light, light/medium, or medium)


and it's just not the greatest.





no i don't recommend it.Almay Clear Complexion Makeup !?
i am not sure about almay but i have very bad skin and i have just started using maxfactor mineral foundation and concealer and my skin is so much better it is amade out of minerals which are supposed to be good for your skin, it works for me.
I use it a lot and I love it!! I def recommend any almay products! Please please please Check out my YouTube Channel!!





I got loads of make up and hair how to's on there/coming .


Just Subscribe and Request! Its fun and free!!





http://www.youtube.com/user/xXxOnnaxXx





Have a great day!





xoxo
I absolutely HATE Almay cosmetics. As soon as I put the eyeliner on, it starts running and I look like a raccoon-----not a good look.
idk





answer-http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoiEovqzn.POXPhpF6DVaIjsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090321081410AAGQ83D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin