Friday, December 11, 2009

Almay makeup?

Has anyone used Almay products and if so, did you like it or dislike? Thanks for answering!!!Almay makeup?
Their eye makeup sets that go with the colour of your eyes is a great thing, and they truly bring out the colour. They have it for blue eyes, green eyes, brown eyes, and hazel eyes. I use it for my greens eyes, with the quad-eyeshadows, eye liner, and mascara, and it looks so well put together.





The only other Almay product i have tried was their foundation, and like someone else had mentioned, it was pretty heavy. It made my face feel kind of cakey and just real...well..heavy. I didnt like it.Almay makeup?
no
I use the Almay triple effect mascara.





It is really good for everyday use. I wear contact lenses and it doesn't bother my eyes at all. It provides excellent coverage and stays put once applied.
I've never used it except for the shadows and they don't last long. I would recommend Mary Kay. :-)
i absolutely love almay makeup... it works really good and its hypoallergenic... it covers up anything that i want covered up and their mascara stay on for ever... it can easily stay on for 2 days.... the lip glosses don't last for that long but the 12 hour lipstick stays on for more than 12 hours.... almay and mac are the only type of make up i use and they are great
I like their new eyeshadows that you choose according to your eye color, and the triple whipped lip gloss. (I think that's what it's called) But that's all I have used from them.
I thought ALMAY was a pyramid scheme
Foundation is a little heavy.
i like it


its pretty good makeup if you have sensetive skin or other skin problems
we used it at home , its great





http://www.makeup.com/almay/44/





http://www.almay.com/
They have really good foundations %26amp; lipsticks. I like the touch-pad liquid blush too. And their liquid liner is GREAT, but I'm not really fond of the rest of their eye makeup.
Almay's big deal, as far as I could tell, is that it's hypoallergenic. It didn't work for me, and the mascara made my eyes run (which makes the mascara run, lol). I prefer Bare Minerals, which are truly non-irritating, and they cover better with less weight in the base makeup as well.
  • hair brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin