Friday, December 11, 2009

Almay Clear Complexion Liquid Makeup?

I need a foundation and I'm clueless of which one to buy. I've been looking around at reviews and the Almay site and this one seems good for me.





Has anyone else used this product? If so, what do you think of it? Is it worth purchasing?





I have young sensitive, oily/combination skin if that helps.





You can look at it here: http://www.almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.鈥?/a>Almay Clear Complexion Liquid Makeup?
For liquid makeup - Revlon Colorstay


For mineral makeup - Jane IredaleAlmay Clear Complexion Liquid Makeup?
I've used it before, I liked it. I stuck with it for awhile. I had a hard time finding a color that matched my skin tone (I have light skin, but most of them were too light, or too dark, hard to find a good balance).





I have sensitive/oily/combination skin too, and I switched to bare escentuals, I love it!
I liked that up until I started having problems with my eyes. My eyes started being watery and irritated. I found out it was because of the ingredients in this foundation. If you are sensitive like me, you should try mineral foundations. Try Everyday Minerals at everydayminerals.com. The company sends samples for free. These minerals are pure and actually good for your skin.
this is what i use (when i have money to buy it) and it not only covers the acne i have, lasts all day, doesn't cake, and has actually made me break out less! since i started using it, the amount of acne i have has gone down a ton! and price wise, its great, like $10 and lasts like 8-12 weeks for me (a dollar a week!)





oh yea, i have larger pores and combination skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin