Saturday, December 5, 2009

Almay Eye Makeup?

I'm thinking of trying Almay eye makeup for my blue eyes. I have some questions about it.....





*Is it quality and worth the price?





*How's the play up volumizing mascara?


-is the no-clump brush good?


-does it make lashes hard or brittle?


-is it available in waterproof?


-does it really volumize your lashes?


-does it smudge easily?


*Which eyeliner and eyeshadow should I get? Play up or bring out?





*Does it live up to the whole ';It's the color of your eyes, intesified'; thing?Almay Eye Makeup?
I have the almary for brown eyes and i love it. Bought the matching eyeliner and mascara. Every one always notices my eyes when im wearing it so it does work. They make awesome mascara i have about 3 diff kinds of almay mascara. If they say no clump it is no clump, lashes are not hard or brittle, its the same as any other mascara of good quality, like maybelene, cover girl ect. They have water proof brands, and yes it does volumize lashes and make them look thicker. It wont smudge. And if your not sure which one to get buy them both!!Almay Eye Makeup?
I did not love their eyecolor combo. I wear their black liquid liner daily, though. Will not part with it. The mascara is okay. I've had better.
I like their makeup, I think RiteAid lets you return makeup if you are unhappy with it, even if product is open
i use the eye makeup section thing for green eyes, and it really brings out the color of my eyes. I think at rite-aid they have like a special on almay eye products.
yeah it intensifies your eye color... sure.


they pay experts to do that kind of stuff.


and if you think paying $9 for eyeshadow is expensive.... then what kind of quality would you get if you paid anything cheaper than that.


go to a flipping store and check out the products.
I got the anti-allergeic mascara because I have contacts. It's pretty good, worth the price I'd say. It's not very clumpy if you put it on right. It kinda makes your eyelashes hard but not that much. I'm not really an expert, but I hope this helps!
It will live up to the promise of playing up the colour of your eyes. Its just the principle of the colour wheel; if you choose warm rich browns, golds or peaches, your eyes will look bluer because if the contrast.





As for quality, Almay is ok. I've recommended it to many people with sensitive eyes, because its hypoallergenic. Honestly, for the price, i would just pay a little bit more and find myself one great shade in a Dior, Mac, or Lancome shadow.





I really didn't like their mascaras. I found them to be terribly flaky, and the product in the tube was dried and icky after about 2 weeks of use. The last time i tried them was like 7 years ago though... they could have improved significantly since then. Maybelline mascara is great. And cheaper. I like Full n' soft, or Great Lash.





Hope this helps!
its a very good brand.


:)





Hope that helps!


Check out and add my new music myspace at


www.myspace.com/oxxnataliaxxo


Thanks!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin