Friday, December 11, 2009

How do you feel about the new Almay Pure Blends natural makeup?

I've been thinking of going organic/green with my makeup, u know... helping out the earth and stuff.


i saw an add for Almay Pure Blends and thought it looked like a very good product. (i have had much luck w/ almay products, they dont irritate my skin or anything like that)


i have never tried an organic makeup set before. what do you think about the almay organic line??


thanks much.How do you feel about the new Almay Pure Blends natural makeup?
Kudos for you for trying an organic line!!! Their organic line is pretty good. However, the makeup is very natural and light. So, if you want heavy coverage you might have to try someting else. Also the price is pretty steep for drugstore lines.How do you feel about the new Almay Pure Blends natural makeup?
This almay makeup is not a Professional line...Organic is great idea .some ppl are allergic to natural ingredients.Organiitc can make your skin shine and stick out.a good thing.mean more healthy.but if you are alergic to food or pollen i do not suggest it
I've never heard of that product, but anything that will help the nature is good, as long as it suites you, and you like it.
I'm not sure what I think of it but I know that they do have good make-up. So why would this one any different?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin