Friday, December 11, 2009

Almay Smart Shade Makeup?

anyone tried this? does it work? does it make you look flawless? does it look good? does it give you the right shade?


=]Almay Smart Shade Makeup?
I love this make up; I have been using it since it first came out from season to season (I get very tan in the summer). It makes it very easy if you have a skintone that is often hard to match and is very easy to blend. It is great for many different types of skin and has good coverage while not feeling to heavy or greasy. I just get a small amount on my hand and dot it onto my face then blend it evenly with a makeup sponge or even my fingers. The face powder and other make up products by almay also work well because you can chose them based on your skin type.





Good Luck!!!Almay Smart Shade Makeup?
i heard of it and heard its pretty good
to answer all your questions...





1) tried it...


2) didn't work


3) didn't make me look flawless


4) it didn't even make it to my face, since


5) their very lightest shade was like a hideous orangey-brown shade that was nowhere near my natural (fair) skintone.





it was a weird consistency of a bunch of little black pearl thingies that would burst into the base color when you rubbed it in with your finger.





but i do know someone who likes it a lot (darker skintone than me). so who knows, maybe it'll work for you. :)
my bff has it and it looks good on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin