Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you like the makeup brand, almay? if yes, which are your fave products? if not, why not? what about the?

mascaras and face brightener?Do you like the makeup brand, almay? if yes, which are your fave products? if not, why not? what about the?
the eyeliners are pretty good.Do you like the makeup brand, almay? if yes, which are your fave products? if not, why not? what about the?
I'm not fond of their mascara because it kind of clumps up my lashes. I like Cover Girl Thick Lash 2 in the red bottle better. I do looove Almay's blushes because they look very natural and are pretty strongly pigmented so a little goes a long way and lasts a while. I just bought some of the face brightener and am enjoying it so far.
i like the foundation, lip gloss and lipstick, i also like the eyeliner and mascara. i dont really like almay, i use MAC. all of my makeup is MAC. except for some of the lip makeup is from almay.
MAC - i love their eyeshadows, eyeliner pencils last long, and


i like their pressed powder foundations





MicaBella has nice eyeshadows too... good to wear then u go out cuz they're so vibrant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin