Saturday, December 5, 2009

I Wear Oil-Free/Non Comedogenic Makeup [[Almay]] and I'm still getting breakouts and pimples!? 10 Points!?

So.. I wear Almay makeup which is non comedogenic and oil free... yeah.. But Im still getting pimples!! I wear makeup because I have a lot of holes on my face left from ealrier acne...





Is there any way I could cover these holes or get rid of them without using makeup?





And wat can I use to stop the damn pimples!





Plz Help!I Wear Oil-Free/Non Comedogenic Makeup [[Almay]] and I'm still getting breakouts and pimples!? 10 Points!?
Get a pore minimizerI Wear Oil-Free/Non Comedogenic Makeup [[Almay]] and I'm still getting breakouts and pimples!? 10 Points!?
if u want to look good, fill up the holes with makeup
try cutting dairy and yeast out of your diet my friend tried it and she is pimple free now. she used to have really bad achene.
Try mark's That's Deep cleanser twice a day followed by mark's Matte Chance Moisturezer. Exfoliate with mark's Berry Grand one a week followed by mark's Shine Fighter Mask. As for make-up, use Avon's Smooth Mineral Foundation its lightweight and provides excellent coverage
not sure what you can do about the acne scars, but to prevent future breakouts you can wash your face a lot. Get like face wipes to carry around with you. It would mean you have to reapply your makeup every time but if that helps with breakouts................Good luck.
i get pimples too and i don't think theres anything to cover it or get rid of it.
i don't know how to get rid of t

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin