Friday, December 11, 2009

Is Almay good makeup?

yes and affordable tooIs Almay good makeup?
Put it this way: I will not touch drugstore makeup, however if my mum needs to get some I will direct her to Almay because they have their Pure Blends line, they don't animal test, and they are cheaper than some other drugstore brands. The animal testing is a big one though, and Almay is one of the few drugstore brands that does not animal-test.Is Almay good makeup?
I've never used it before I currently love Chanel, MAC and facefront,NARS and the look of YSL's lipsticks but there's nothing wrong with trying a new product to see if it's worth buying in the future.


Who knows it may be even better than some of these brands for you...
I love it!





They make it so easy to pick out your right shades


they have shadows for blue, brown, hazel, and green eyes


and there is no guesswork with almay, the shades they pick for you will look great on you


PLUS they are affordable
it's okay. Loreal makes a better product, and i f you can, go to Ulta store, they have an incredible amount of make up by so many manufacturers, really good stuff
It's definitely a good makeup to use if you like mineral/natural stuff, and PLUS IT'S NOT TESTED ON POOR ANIMALS! And, it's cheap!
I have never heard of it, but I know that Mary Kay is America's best selling brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin