Friday, December 11, 2009

Has anyone tried Almay's Smart Shade Makeup? Is it oil-free?

Yuck!!! Go with Estee Lauder's Individualist. Great colors, natural finish, great coverage and oil free. $32.50 and worth it.Has anyone tried Almay's Smart Shade Makeup? Is it oil-free?
I have it, but I'm not sure if it's oil-free - I threw away the box and the tube doesn't say, but I've tried and I love it! I haven't had any breakouts at all from using it. I'd always been a loyal Cover Girl user until I decided to try the Smart Shade and now I'm hooked. couldn't be easier to get the correct shade becuz it becomes just the right shade for you - you just have to know if you're light, medium or dark.Has anyone tried Almay's Smart Shade Makeup? Is it oil-free?
yeah i think it is,but i would not reccommend it unless you have nothing to cover up %26amp; have perfect skin %26amp; dont need much makeup because it doesn't cover up much,i dont have any acne just a couple of blemishes %26amp; under eye circles that aren't that bad %26amp; it didn't cover them up at all it looked like i hadn't put anything on it was a waste of money i paid like $12 dollars it was a complete waste.the only good thing about it is that its easy for you to pick the perfect shade %26amp; it does match your skin perfectly
yes it is
It is oil free, but it is very sheer. I do not like it because I am beginning to hate liquid makeup. Plus, if you are as oily as me, this would not last on you-
No I haven't, but I think it is oil free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin