Friday, December 11, 2009

Almay makeup?

does that color smart really work?





does it cover zits and does it clog poresAlmay makeup?
Yes, Almay's Smart Shade Foundaton really does work. I use it almost daily.





It doesn't cover zits b/c it's pretty light/sheer,so I would recommend putting on a layer concealer before applying the foundation(I use Physician's Formula Concealer Twins. 1 side is green,which is perfect for hiding the redness in zits %26amp; the other side is regular concealer).





Finally, it doesn't clog pores.


Hope this helps!Almay makeup?
Almay is rated as a good makeup. The color smart really does work, but not that great for covering zits. To keep your pores from becoming clogged, try the more natural makeup like the Bare Essencials and they send a great little brush that trying does help cover your zits. Good Luck!
almay is awful-so is all fakeup
I'm not sure about Almay's cover-smart, but they do carry a concealer called Blemish Clearing/16hour Lasting Concealer... well its called something along those lines. Anyways I use that, and it covers minor blemishes and small acne spots really well.
I swear by Almay makeup! They are a great brand, the smart shade is good, but it gives about as much coverage as a tinted moisturizer (maybe a LITTLE teeny bit more). I would suggest using their actual foundations and just find your shade, but smart shade is good too. Be careful though, I heard one girl turned orange, but its really uncommon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin