Friday, December 11, 2009

Almay smart shade makeup?

how does it work?


%26amp; if you've tried it can you tell me how well it works?


thanks.Almay smart shade makeup?
It doesn't actually work. All it does it get darker as it blends and is exposed to oxygen, and people assume the colour it turns to their ';perfect shade'; when in fact it is just a lightweight foundation that is somewhat close.





I tried the lightest ';smart shade'; and I am very pale skinned; it started white, got darker, and then turned an orange considerably darker than my skin.





It's not surprising. Think about the technology that would be required to make a foundation that actually senses your skintone. Would that be available for the cheap price of any other cosmetic? I





You're better off finding a lightweight foundation that matches your skin.Almay smart shade makeup?
Star for you because I've often wondered this myself.
it looks good but a little oily i bought it and i bought this landcome makeup that was like smart shade that worked better but was a little mroe expensive. smart shade is good tho
it actually works really well.





it really does match your skintone perfectly.


its kind of weird to get used to, though. at least at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin