Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you like pure.makeup by maybelline and/or smart smade makeup by almay? if so, why and if not, why not?

thanks :)Do you like pure.makeup by maybelline and/or smart smade makeup by almay? if so, why and if not, why not?
I like pure makeup. It makes my skin look flawless and you can't tell that I'm wearing any makeup. It's oilfree too.Do you like pure.makeup by maybelline and/or smart smade makeup by almay? if so, why and if not, why not?
I've used Almay and was not impressed. It's never a good idea to try to use a foundation color that hasn't been specifically matched to your skin. I mean, it kinda blended but not entirely and ended up looking kinda fake. Also the Almay had a funny smell.
Maybelline is an AWFUL make to be honest! You should go for the Body Shop collection. They are a little more expensive, but the results are endless! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin