Friday, December 11, 2009

Does anyone know any good makeup brands? Besides; MAC, Covergirl and Almay?

I am in love with make-up. These are all amazing make-up brands:





Urban Decay, Bare Escentuals, E.L.F., Smashbox, Pop Beauty, Hard Candy, Wet n Wild, Almay, NYC, Stila, Too Faced, Tarte, Victoria Secret, and so many more...


If you want to see a wide variety go to sephora, it is amazing!Does anyone know any good makeup brands? Besides; MAC, Covergirl and Almay?
I hate all of those brands that you mentioned. My idea for what makeup should be is flawless, healthy and as natural or dramatic as you like. Here are my top suggestions.





Drugstore: Neutrogena, Burt's Bees





Sephora/Department Store: Make Up For Ever, Benefit, Urban Decay, Laura Geller, Dior, Nars, Chanel, Philosophy, Sugar.Does anyone know any good makeup brands? Besides; MAC, Covergirl and Almay?
There's not one company that has all great products that work for everyone. That's why most makeup artists pick here and there for the best products. www.makeupalley.com


May help you... they list the most popular and that also probably means people use those the most over and over again. Just go there and look up what you want.. like mascara. It will show the most popular choices. New products are always reviewed too.
MAX Factor, Bare Minerals, Maybelline, Clinque, Chanel, Revlon, Sugar
The best is Bee Luscious





Next I would say Dior or Chanel.





I don't like MAC way too heavy. I also have not found any drugstore brand I like.
mark cosmetics it a company avon created with reasonable prices and the colors are awesome.





www.meetmark.com
In my professional experience of over 20 years....








BEE LUSCIOUS COSMETICS!
AVON is the absolute best %26lt;3





I also like Maybelline.
benefit


urban decay


smashbox


stila


Loreal


Tarte


Dior
lancome, stila, too faced, and nars
benifit
I like Avon, Jane, Prestige, Loreal, NYX, and Wet n Wild.
Benefit, Nars and smashbox are great!
bourjois
chanel
avon rocks my socks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin