Friday, December 11, 2009

Almay smart shade makeup?

Any good? Does it make scars more noticeable?Almay smart shade makeup?
Personally, I love it. I'm probably a bit biased since I was one of the people involved in the launch of this product, but it really works well %26amp; it's fun to use. I don't usually wear foundation, but I actually like this one because it looks really natural %26amp; gives you a bit of a sunkissed glow. It also has SPF 15, so it helps prevent sun damage %26amp; freckles.





It really comes out of the tube white %26amp; the color beads transform it to match the shade of your skin.





Regarding covering scars, though, this is probably not your best option. You may want to try a bit of cover up/concealer to cover the scars. (And, no it won't make the scar more noticeable - it will be less noticeable, but you prob. won't get the full coverage you're looking for.Almay smart shade makeup?
You're welcome. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin