Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does Almay Smart Shade makeup work ...?

I bought some last night and I've never used it before and am scared to try it. Do you know if it works or not?Does Almay Smart Shade makeup work ...?
Yes it does! Don't be scared to try it, but I'd suggest trying it out on a day that you're not going anywhere just in case. You only need a little dab of it on each part of your face. Ex: on your chin, both cheeks, nose, and forehead. You can even put it around your eyes. I reallly love this foundation, it's so lightweight and it really does match my skin tone. You can even tell you're wearing it really. I'm not gonna lie, it might seem a little orange, but that's probably because you didn't blend it well or something. The only bad thing about it is the coverage. Idk about you, but I have some pimples on my forehead and this foundation doesn't really cover them. Buuut, that's what concealer's for (: I'd also recommend the blush to you. I use the pink/rose shade, but they have a peach one too. I'm also thinking about getting the bronzer. Okay, I'll stop rambling on. But my conclusion, yes it does work!Does Almay Smart Shade makeup work ...?
Did you buy the smart shade foundation?!


I HATED THAT STUFF. I don't want to scare you, but I think you should return it.


It did not match to my skin tone, so it made my look orange. And by the end of the day it was streaky. So I had random orange streaks on my face. I was so embarrassed. And it doesn't cover well either.


But my friend has their Smart Shade Blush, and it's really pretty ! I just don't like their smart shade foundation...





Look for reviews on youtube :]





But if you want to find another foundation maybe this will help:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRlTPjZN2鈥?/a>
Yes!! I have it and I love it! It blends perfectly!! So amazing. Its great for summer because as you get tanner, so does your foundation lol yes I love it.
No. It absolutely does not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin